Karimganj Boy Samrat Nath Smart Electric Cycle

 Hey 🙋🏻‍♂️




🔴Introduction:-

I'm Young INNOVATOR SAMRAT NATH .I belong to a small village of KARIMGANJ district In ASSAM .The village that I belong to,is in a little backward area so I have faced lot of problems in overcoming the needs.My aim in life is to be a successful ___________

Engineer.



🔴My Innovation:-------------


I have worked in many INNOVATION PROJECTS such as :-

🔴 SMART HOME

🔴 SMART WATER FILTER

🔴SMART SECURITY CAMERA

🔴DIY MOBILE CONTROLLED MISSILE LAUNCHER and many more.......... (100+INNOVATION'S)


🔴My latest innovation is a SMART E-BIKE which is very unique and extraordinary than any other bike in the market today.I have been working on this project for a long time (since 2016) and it has been a dream for me since my early childhood days....


🔴FEATURES OF E-BIKE:-----

My version of E-BIKE comes with various features like.....


🔴A FINGERPRINT SYSTEM which is used as a switch to start or stop the E-BIKE,which requires the owner's fingerprint to star


🔴A GPS TRACKING SYSTEM through which we can track and the current location of the bike.


🔴An ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM through which one can get a notification if the E-BIKE gets touched or is under attempt to stole.


🔴 INTERNET CONNECTION facility to connect the E-BIKE to the user's device and many more......


🔴 Technical details of E-BIKE


🔴The battery gets 3-4 hours to get fully charged which gives it to the capacity to run for atleast upto 60 km and it can be increased in the future......


I have many other INFORMATION goals to improve it further with proper financial support..I bought the bike and added the features on my own experience and own budget.The E-bike cost me about Rs 25000/-. I have been using it and look forward to commercialize it........


🔴Conclusion:------------------    


      I don't have any formal engineering degree but a will of innovation inside me! I believe my E-BIKE is one of its kind and unique by adding all the features and future modification and since I have made it on my own with any guidance, degree or financial support........

      So, I need a bigger platform to display it to the world!

                 

The main purpose of making this system is to prevent our car, bike's from being stolen by thieves. I have created this system to avoid theft.

              -Samrat Nath










DM me On :- 

What's app :- https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=916000180664

Facebook :- https://m.facebook.com/technicalidEas07/

Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/technical_ideas_07/?hl=en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Servo Motor Control Using By Bluetooth HC-05

Best IOT Project By Technical idEas